Apple (AAPL) is currently consolidating in a Descending Triangle. Immediate support is at the 120-122 zone. In general, the trend is still up for AAPL.
AAPL Intrinsic Value
- Operating Cash Flow (TTM) = $70,765 Million
- No of Shares outstanding = 5.8 Billion
- Beta = 0.81
- Discount Rate = 6%
- Long Term Debt (TTM) = $28.9 B
- No Growth (0% for next 10 years), IV = $84.8
- Conservative Growth (5% for next 10 years), IV = $110.86
- Moderate Growth (10% for next 10 years), IV = $145.43
- Aggressive Growth Rate (15% for next 10 years). IV = $191.28
See last AAPL Intrinsic Value Analysis here.
Want to learn how to calculate the Intrinsic Value of any stock before making any investing decision, check out the hands-on Fundamental Analysis class here. Stock market investing is all about timing. You can also minimize your investing risk by knowing when to buy / when to sell through technical analysis.