Due to popular requests, I conduct Stock Investing / Trading class in a small group for the readers in this blog. My objective is to make my students know how to analyze a stock by themselves independently. My course focuses on hands on and application. It is no point to focus on tons of theory but you don’t know what to do at the end of the day. My class is tutorial (ie. you must do) but not seminar (the trainer talks but you sit there and listen or zzzz….).
Most people “hope” to learn but only small group of people take action to learn. Only those who take action will make profit from the stock market with hardwork. A piece of advice: it is important to learn from someone who is more relevant to your current situation because those skills are more applicable to your current life style and available time. You don’t expect to do exactly the same thing of what Fund Manager & Full Time Trader do, do you? In short, if you have full time job but trading part time, it is more effective to learn from part time trader; If you want to quit your job to become Fund Manager, learn from the Fund Manager of big financial instituition; If you want to become full time trader, learn from a full time trader.
- How to pick Singapore REIT for Dividend Investing
- How to Profit by Short Selling Singapore Stocks?
- Momentum Trading through Technical Analysis
- Value Investing through Fundamental Analysis
- Learn How To Trade The US Market
- Private One on One Tuition (4 x 4 hours with 3 months hand holding mentoring) – Cover Fundamental Analysis, Technical Analysis, Short Selling, Trade US Stocks.
Note: Hands on class. You MUST bring your laptop computer with Internet Connection.
Please join our mailing list to be kept posted http://mystocksinvesting.com/mailinglist/
Note: This is NOT a “Get Rich Quick” class like what you have seen from the advertisement in the newspaper telling that “you can make $10k in week”, “quit your job”, “Multiply your $$ in 15 mins with no effort”. This class is back to basic tutorial teaching you all the fundamental trading and investing knowledge you must know before you jump into stock market blindly. I am not selling any software, books, subscription and I am just purely teaching in my class. I will be very honest with my students and telling the truth of the stock market because there is no conflict of interest of my teaching. I do not belong to any Financial Institution, I am not Fund Manager, I am not stock brokers, I am not Financial Advisor, who make commission from your trading / investing.
See more Kenny Loh on newspaper here.
Testimonials from the Participants (Technical Analysis)
Mr KK Loh is a very knowledgeable and personable instructor. He is well organized and he focused on the strategies that are of critical importance. Really appreciate his willingness to share. In comparison, I felt that this is the most effective and valuable learning experience that I had. – Gavin Sim
Before attend this class, I’m just trading by my own feeling. Of course the result is not good. After attending Marubozu class, I learned how to trade the stock. I start to know how to read the price pattern and the psychology of the market. This will help me a lot to make a judgement to short or long certain stock. What I like the most is we don’t have to trade using indicator which most of the time very hard to understand and misleading. I also found the price is quite reasonable compare to other course in the market. I learn a lot from this course. I would like to recommend those new to trading or those want to improve trading result to attend this course. – Wong Kok Bin, Geotechnical Engineer
KK’s Momentum Trading was extremely insightful and useful for retail investors. Perfect for beginners or investors with some trading experience! – Melvin Kwan, Marketing Manager
“Mr. KK Loh was an outstanding instructor. I have been to many sessions and was taught a lot of theory which was no use to me when I tried to put it in practise . When I finished the saturday session, I was fully equipped to do trades on my own with trading plan. With Mr. Loh’s training, it all finally came together for me . Thanks so much! “ Marubozu is a great teacher because he demonstrates that he practises what he preaches , which is inspiring” – Sorab Mistry, Retiree & Guest Lecturer
“Marubozu explained the concepts very clearly and the hands-on sessions helped to reinforce the concepts greatly. Even though I had some prior knowledge in Technical Analysis, I still find the course very enriching and useful. Gives me knowledge and confidence to trade well.” – Anonymous
“I’ve been searching for the better part of 15 years for a dependable investing guru. KK is that person. He explains things in simple terms and has both a knack and a passion for investing. I’ve taken several course from KK and after each one I was able to return home and immediately improve my investing strategy (in most cases drastically). KK doesn’t just hand out tips, he teaches how to fundamentally examine the market and make great trades. I just finished my last course with KK, and the amount of money I’ve made or saved as a result of his tutelage dwarfs the amount spent in course fees by a factor of about 10. I can’t wait to learn more from KK!” – Jim Patterson, Legal Counsel
“I think the course conducted by KK (Marubozu) was excellent. The small class size also allowed for fruitful discussion of the various stocks and trading strategies. KK was very clear in his explanations and helped us answer many of the doubts we had regarding Technical Analysis. I think this is the most effective and useful investment course I had ever attended! Thank you KK for your time and wonderful sharing!”– Chen Xin Tian, Lecturer
Very value for money – but it helps if student to have some basic background or trading experiences. The trainer is able to explain chart pattern with simpler term, make us understand them (so as to apply them) rather than just memorize them. – Anonymous
Mr Loh was very clear in his explanations. Whenever I had a question, he was always able to give clear and concise explanations, demonstrating his tremendous knowledge. He obviously is a part time trader himself and also very willing to share from his experience, not just give technical knowledge. – Li Siew
Testimonials from the Participants (Fundametnal Analysis)
This is my second course with KK and once again I am impressed. He is willing to share information gathered from his many years of experience. I think it would be perfect if the course is longer as there are so much information – Gavin
I have attended previous courses by KK Loh and I attended the fundamental analysis course yesterday as I wanted to complete my investment education. As per my expectations KK delivered what he does best: to teach the practical experience of investing which the student can immediately put into practice. Other courses I have attended go into theoretical explanations which have little or no practical value in the tough survival world of investing escpecially in this uneven economic landscape where novices are losing hard earned cash. I would strongly recommend investing aspirants to study under KK to improve their probability of winning .- Sorab
This course provides a systematic method of FA, including useful sites for news and economic data and the parameters to look for in a good stock. – Chee Wah.
(1) How to Pick REIT for Dividend Investing? (3 Hours)
- Understanding Different Types of REIT
- Fundamental Analysis and Understanding Important Financial Ratio (Market Cap, PE Ratio, NAV, Gearing Ratio, Distribution Yield)
- Analyse the Quality & Dividend Sustainability of REIT (Tenant Mix, Occupancy Rate, WALE, Debt Expiry Profile)
- Risk Assessment of the REIT
- Valuation of the REIT (Undervalue, Overvalue or Fair Value)
- Entry & Exit using Technical Analysis
(2) Value Investing through Fundamental Analysis (6 Hours)
- How Global Economy can affect Stock Price?
- How to read Key Economic Indicators like PMI, CPI, GDP, NFP and how these indicators can affect the stock market?
- How’s the Money flow between equity, bond, commodities, etc?
- How to identify where are the money in different sectors?
- Understanding of the company business, Financial Statement (Balance Sheet, Profit and Loss Statement, Cash Flow Statement)
- Understanding key financial ratio (Net Profit Margin, Gross Profit Margin, ROA, ROE, Current Ratio, Debt to Equity ratio, etc)
- Intrinsic value calculation (DCF Model, PE model, PEG ratio, Discounted EPS model)
- How to pick a right stock with good fundamental with minimal risk?
- Whether it is a good company?
- Is the stock under Value?
- How to time your entry?
- You don’t buy at high.
- You don’t buy on a down trend.
- You don’t buy when the stock is over value (i.e. limited upside potential)
- Not to get your money stucked for long time?
- How to time your exit?
- When to cut loss if your stock price goes down.
- When the stock is over value.
- When there is a trend reversal signal.
(3) Momentum Trading through Technical Analysis (8 hours)
- How to Read Stock Chart?
- How to Identify Support and Resistance?
- How to draw and use Fibonacci Retracement?
- Stock Chart Pattern and Breakout Patterns
- Elliot Wave
- Head and Shoulders
- Double Top / Double Bottom / Triple Tops / Trip Bottom
- Triangles and Wedges
- Parabolic Curve
- Understanding Technical Indicators
- Simple Moving Averages
- Parabolic SAR
- Bollinger Band
- How to use Candlesticks Patterns to read the market psychology and increase success rate in trading?
- Reversal Patterns
- Continuation Patterns
- How to develop a Trading Plan and Select a Right Stock by combining Fundamental and Technical Analysis?
- A Trading Plan with Time Target
- Entry and Exit Point
- How to short the stock market using CFD?
- How to set stop loss to protect the profit or minimise losses?