STOCK MARKET (View the below videos if you want to start trading or investing in stock market)
Note: 90% people lose money in the stock market, you must know what you are doing and invest in yourself financial knowledge. Attending a 3 days trading course which cost $3000+ do NOT make you financial freedom and quit your job. You have to work hard first before making money to work hard for you.
- How the Stock Market Works
- How Money is Created?
- What is Stock Short Selling?
- The Dark Side of Stock Market
- How The Economic Machine Works
- The Biggest Scam In The History Of Mankind
- The Traders Journey – Read this article if you want to quit trading after losing a lot of money, or you want to become a “Get Rich Quick” trader.
- What Happen to Our Wealth After Our Death?
- How Your Asset to Be Distributed After Death without a Will?
- Introduction to Bonds
- Relationship between Bonds Prices & Interest Rate
- Difference between Stock and Bond
- Introduction to Yield Curve
PERSONAL EXPERIENCE SHARING
- Investing in 20s, 30s and 40s
- Where and how did I learn my investing knowledge from?
- How do I invest in stocks?
- How do I select a stock?
- How do I value a stock?
- Selection Criteria Checklist (Financial Perspective)
- How do I time my entry point?
- How do I plan my exit point?
- How To Start Trading Stock Options To Create Your Own Dividends and Protect Your Current Positions
- Option Basics & Fundamentals
- Understanding Calls & Puts
- Spinning Top & Doji
- Hammer & Hanging Man
- Inverted Hammer & Shooting Star
- Morning Star & Evening Star
- Bullish Engulfing & Bearish Engulfing
Buy a copy of Candlesticks Reversal Patterns Quick Reference Guide to sponsor this website.
Buy a copy of Breakout Patterns Quick Reference Guide to sponsor this website.
- Moving Averages (MA)
- Moving Average Convergence Divergence (MACD)
- Relative Strength Index (RSI)
- Bollinger Band
- Parabolic SAR
- Stochastic Oscillator
- Average Directional Index (ADX)
- TICK, TICKI, TRIN
- What is an Option?
- Basic Terminology in Option
- Two Types of Option: Call and Put
- Introduction to Call Option
- Introduction to Put Option
- How to Short the Stock using Put Option
- Trading Stock System – Membership site
- Swing Rider – Exploit the Stock Market – by Martin Wirblat
- System Pro Trading Stock Market e-Course
- Swing Trader Guider