Best World is undecisive whether the bull or bear takes charge. Short term it probably goes into consolidation phase where the stock price may move horizontally. Very unlikely the stock price will go up due to dropping in volume.
Base on Q2, 2009 financial report:
- PE = 6.8
- Dividend Yield = 4.8%
- NAV = $0.2546
- Net Earning = 15.6%
- Current Ratio = 4.63
- ROA = 16.1% (Base on 2008 Full Year)
- ROE = 21.4% (base on 2008 Full Year)
- Cash Flow = S$35.8Million (11% increase with reference to 2008 Full Year)
- 3 years historal high = $1.26
- Current Price = $0.35 (only 27% of 3 years high)
Intrinsic Value Calculation
- EPS Annual Growth = 15.7% (from 2004A to 2009F)
- Discount Rate = 5%
- Intrinsic Value = $0.87 (60% Discount of Current Price to Intrinsic Value)
Raffles Education closed at $0.55 with some heavy selling by unknown big institutions (two big transactions of S$ 500k & S$ 1million each).
Looking at the chart, the stock price is below 20D & 50D MA line and very close to 200D MA of about $0.52 and 61.8% Fibonacci retracement line of $0.535. MACD shows bearish convergence & 20D MA shows a short term down trend.
It will be interesting to see whether the stock price can hold above $0.535 and bounces back from this critical support level. If it breaks below the 200D MA, the selling pressure will be even greater and down trend may start. In addition, we are entering Sept period when STI may start a big correction and this may exert additional selling pressure to all other stocks. I will stay out of this stock for the time being.