Dear all readers, I am invited by ShareInvestor and REITAS as one of the panelists to share my view on whether REITs is still a viable investment in the coming REITs Symposium.
Please see the schedule below:
Panel Discussion #1 – REITs: Still a Viable Investment? (2:10pm to 2:40pm)
- Mr. Tan Tze Wooi, CEO, CapitaLand Retail China Trust
- Mr Kenny Loh – Senior Consultant of an Independent Financial Adviser
- Mr Chan Kum Kong – Head of Research & Product, SGX
- Mr Jonathan Koh, Director, Research, UOBKH
- Moderator – Nupur Joshi, CEO, REITAS
Panel Discussion #2 – Insights to Best Performing Singapore REITs (5:00pm to 5:30pm)
– Anthony Ang, Sasseur REIT
– Paul Chew, PhillipCapital
– David Kuo, The Motley Fool
– Calvin Neo, Nikko AM
Moderator: Dinesh, DollarsAndSense
I will be teaching REITs 101 in REITs Symposium, please see the following time slots on different topics:
- REITs vs Physical Properties (10:15am -10:30am)
- Metrics to Evaluate a REIT Part 1 – Yield (12:00pm -12:15pm)
- Metrics to Evaluate a REIT Part 2 – Price/NAV (1:15pm -1:30pm)
- Metrics to Evaluate a REIT Part 3 – Gearing Ratio (2:45pm -3:00pm)
- Building a Diversified REIT Portfolio (4:00pm -4:15pm)
If you are the following audiences and keen to learn about REITs, you can click the REITs Symposium here to register.
- Real Estate or Property Investors
- Beginners or Newbies who want to learn about investing
- Investors who want to look for alternative ways to diversify your portfolio
- Investors who have ZERO knowledge in REITs.
- Fund Managers, Private Bankers, Relationship Managers, Financial Advisors, Investment Advisors, Insurance Agents, Property Agents who want to expand your investment knowledge into REITs (an alternative ways to property investing) for more holistic investment portfolio advisory to your clients.
First 30 signups via promo code (msinvesting) will be entitled to a mystery gift and it’s redeemable on ground at ShareInvestor’s booth. Click the REITs Symposium here to register. http://www.reitsymposium.com/index.html
See you at REITs Symposium 2019 on May 18, 2019!