INTRODUCTION TO OUE Commercial REIT
OUE C-REIT is a Singapore real estate investment trust (“REIT”) established with the principal investment strategy of investing, directly or indirectly, in a portfolio of income-producing real estate used primarily for commercial purposes (including real estate used primarily for office and/or retail purposes) in financial and business hubs within and outside of Singapore, as well as real estate-related assets.
- IPO Price = S$0.80
- Projected DPU Yield = 6.8% (2014), 6.89% (2015)
- Number of Units = 866,000,000 (Page 65 of OUE C-REIT IPO Prospectus)
- Subscription by Cornerstone investors = 225,000,000 (Page 58 of OUE C-REIT IPO Prospectus)
- Net Asset = S$902,984,000 (Page 65 of OUE C-REIT IPO Prospectus)
- NAV = S$1.0427 –> IPO price is 23.3% Discount to the NAV.
- Total Debt = S$681,416,000 (Page 65 of Balance Sheet of of OUE C-REIT IPO Prospectus)
- Total Asset = S$1,652,403,000 (Page 65 of Balance Sheet of of OUE C-REIT IPO Prospectus)
- Gearing Ratio = 41.2%
Check out how to analyse of OUE C-REIT here, understand whether OUE C-REIT is worth for IPO subscription and what are the risks involved.
Also see comparison Table of other Singapore REITs.
OUE C-REIT Structure
Tenant Mix & Lease Expiry
Distribution Yield Forecast
See detail OUE C-REIT IPO Prospectus here.