Market Indices PE Ratio for Major Stock Exchange globally
- US: Dow Jones Industrial, S&P500, NASDAQ, Russell 2000
- Europe: FTSE100, CAC40, DAX
- Asia: KLCI, STI, HangSeng, ASX200, CSI 300, JCI, SET, KOSPI, NIKKEI 225, SENSEX, TWSE, NZX50, PSEi
- Best Performer: Hong Kong Hang Seng Index (HSI) up for 2.5% with PE Ratio of 12.52
- Valuation of Global Stock Market is NOT cheap base on PE Ratio. Simple Average PE Ratio increases from 23.33 to 23.52 with most market with negative return for past month.
- PE = Price Per Earning
See Aug-2016 Global Stock Market PE Ratio here.
Original post from http://mystocksinvesting.com