All signs are showing Noble Group is going to start a bullish uptrend.
- Noble Group has cleared the previous support turned resistance of Descending Triangle of $1.04.
- Noble Group has cleared the 200D SMA resistance and trading above all the 3 Moving Averages.
- Noble Group is trading in an uptrend channel.
- Morning Doji Star (or Bullish Abandoned Baby) rebounded at up trend channel support and 100% FR support.
- Noble Group is fitting the Fibonacci Retracement Level (0%, 61.8%, 100%, 161.8%) very nicely.
- Noble Group will be heading towards 261.8% Fibonacci Retracement level at about $1.25 IF
- Stay above $1.04 and this becomes a reliable support.
- Clear $1.06 resistance (161.8% FR)
- Uptrend still intact (higher high, higher low)
However, the whole bullish scenario will be void if Noble Group goes below $1.04 and the 200D SMA become resistance.
Original analysis by Marubozu @ My Stocks Investing Journey.
WATCH OUT Earning release on Nov 12, 2013.
Key Statistics for NOBL
|Current P/E Ratio (ttm)
|Relative P/E vs. FSSTI
|Earnings Per Share (USD) (ttm)
|Est. EPS (USD) (12/2013)
|Est. PEG Ratio
|Market Cap (M SGD)
|Shares Outstanding (M)
|30 Day Average Volume
|Dividend Indicated Gross Yield
|Cash Dividend (USD)
|5 Year Dividend Growth
|Next Earnings Announcement
Chart Pattern: AAPL breakout from Inverted Head and Shoulders with neckline about $460. AAPL also broke the 200D SMA resistance and technically entered into bullish trend. The stock also retraced to retest the neckline support to confirm this is a successful breakout.
Trading Strategy: Short Put Spread.
- Target Entry zone:
- Scenario 1: $470-$480 when AAPL retraces back to Fibonacci Fan support. Currently AAPL is facing the 261.8% Fibonacci Resistance.
- Scenario 2: If AAPL breakouts from current Bull Pennant / Bull Flag (above $510)
- Scenario 1
- STO AAPL Oct 13 480 Put
- BTO AAPL Oct 13 470 Put
- Scenario 2
- STO AAPL Oct 13 510 Put
- BTO AAPL Oct 13 500 Put
- Minimum Price Target : $530 (Inverted Head and Shoulders Breakout Target)
AAPL Intrinsic Value
- Operating Cash Flow = $52,894 Million
- No of Shares outstanding = 908.5 Million
- Beta = 0.98
- Discount Rate = 6%
- No Growth (0% for next 10 years), IV = $443
- Conservative Growth (5% for next 10 years), IV = $563
- Moderate Growth (9% for next 10 years), IV = $709
- Adjusted Growth Rate (12% for next 10 years). IV = $826
Chart from thinkorswim, get FREE chart here.
Original post by Marubozu from My Stocks Investing Journey.