Platinum should continue its down trend after showing a Bearish Engulfing at the resistance. Good opportunity to short.
Rejected at 200D SMA with bearish engulfing candlestick reversal pattern. Expect to move in bearish direction to the next support of $120. Medium term range bound between $120 and $130.
- Strategy: Short Term Directional Bearish Trade.
- Target: $120
- Short Call Spread BA 125/130 Oct 2014 (2 contracts)
- Max gain @ expiration $536
- Max loss @ expiration $464
- B/E @ expiration $127.65
- Reward vs Risk (RoC) = 1.15
- Probability OTM (short leg) = 43.69%
- Profit target = $364 (at $120 support)
- Exit Conditions:
- When there is a trend reversal at the support ($120)
- Break $130 resistance.
- Reach 80% of Max Profit (ie. $429)
Original Post by Marubozu My Stocks Investing Journey
Capitaland was rejected at 50D SMA resistance with a Doji Bearish Engulfing. This resistance ($2.93) is the previous support turned resistance and also the Down Trend Channel Resistance. It looks like Capitaland will continue the down trend from here onwards. Technically Capitaland is on the down trend when 20D, 50D and 200D are all sloping down.
See other post for Capitaland fundamental data comparison with other property counters here.