Markets around the world are falling, including Singapore.
- Are you making money now when stock prices fall by “shorting”?
- If you’re an investor collecting dividends and don’t prefer to sell, do you know how you can protect your portfolio when stock prices drop by “hedging”?
If your answer is ‘no’, then you may want to learn how; it’s not difficult.
In this private tuition course, let Kenny teach you exactly how he “short” and “hedge” using his simple-to-learn yet effective methods.
- Price: $200-$300 per hour
- 3 month mentoring period after the end of the course
Don’t just watch the markets or your portfolio value fall. You can do something about it!
BONUS: You’ll get lifetime access to Kenny’s exclusive Facebook community on this topic.
- Back to main page for more details about this course
Interested? Contact me at email@example.com.
Key Learning Points
- Introduction to Short Selling. 2 Key Reasons why you MUST learn the skills of Short Sell as part of your investing and trading skills.
- Current Limitation of Short Selling in the Singapore Stock Market.
- Using CFD (Contract for Difference) to short Singapore Stocks.
- Using Simple Technical Analysis to identify Shorting Opportunities.
- Do & Don’t in Short Selling
- Important Trading Rules in Short Selling
- Setting up a Trading Plan (Hands-on session)
- How to control losses for each trade
- Develop your Personal Trading Journal to Analyse your Trading Mistakes