Longest Running REITs Investing Course in Singapore
Since 2012, Kenny has been teaching his blog readers about Investing in Singapore REITs, making this the longest-running REITs Investing Course in Singapore. This course is a hands-on tutorial investing course, with the ultimate aim of:
- Maximising passive income and capital gain using Singapore REITs
- Teaching students to pick the correct S-REITs for Dividend Investing
- Allow students to invest in REITs confidently and independently
Due to Covid-19 health advisories from the Ministry of Health, this course will be conducted online until further notice.
What does this course cover?
- The risks faced when entering the S-REITs market during this crucial period.
- Action Plans investors can take to buy REITs in different scenarios for this “crisis”.
- Breakdown my steps to identify cheap S-REITs now that are still fundamentally strong and have high potential to rebound profitably after this historic market crash.
Upcoming Course Details:
- Date: TBA, around end-Sep/early-Oct (feel free to join the REITirement Telegram Channel / mailing list and be updated on the next date!)
- Duration: 5 hours Live Online Course
- Normal course fee: S$600
- Promo course fee: S$350 (Time limited offer) – Enter promo code: “mystocksinvesting” when you make payment
- Please click here to register and make payment.
Key Learning Points
- What are REITs (Real Estate Investment Trust) ?
- Overview on Singapore REITs
- How to read the FTSE ST Real Estate Investment Trust Index?
- Understanding Different Types of REIT sectors
- Fundamental Analysis (Portfolio Information and valuation etc.)
- Understanding of Important Financial Ratios (Market Cap, PE Ratio, NAV, Gearing Ratio, Distribution Yield)
- Analyse the Quality & Dividend Sustainability of REIT (Tenant Mix, Occupancy Rate, WALE, Debt Expiry Profile)
- Risk Assessment of the REIT
- Valuation of the REIT (Undervalued, Overvalued or Fair Valued)
- Entry & Exit using Simple Trend Analysis
- Course Insights – article written by Tan Jia Hui from Shares Investment – Yahoo Finance 3 Tips to Increasing Returns on REITs Investment.
- Course Insights – article by kk. 新加坡信托选擇法
Fee Based Consultation: Build a REIT Portfolio to meet your Passive Income Goal
(1) Understanding your investment objective and your passive income goal
(2) Analyse your Personal Investing Risk Profile
(3) Recommend a suitable Asset Allocation to you, and assess what is the right allocation % of REIT in your portfolio base on your current financial health and life stage. ** Note: this is an important step because this is Risk Management for your own investment **
(4) Personalise a diversified REIT portfolio with risk-minimizing strategies
(5) REITs recommendation and allocation for your portfolio
(6) Help you to monitor and manage your REIT portfolio (i.e. I do all the works for you) – annual advisory fee applied (optional).
Send me an email at firstname.lastname@example.org if you are interested.