Invited as panelist to share at Invest Fair 2019 “Invest with Confidence”. Click the photo below for the recorded panel interview. http://ifmedia.invest-fair.com/aug2019/Blogger-Panel-Discussion.mp4
- 2: 50 – The challenges of Over confidence in investing and scare to invest.
- 9:48 – How to deal with personal investment bias
- 11:30 – Investing is only one of the 5 pillars of financial planning
- 22:00 – The criteria in picking stocks or types of investment
- 24:28 – How to construct a portfolio with different type of asset classes such as REIT, bond unit trust, loan fund, private equity based on investment objectives?
- 41:10 – How to stay calm in the market uncertainties for investors? The 2 test to check the suitability of the investment?
- 45:30 – What would I do if I have a chance to start all over again? How would I do it differently?
Presenting to a fully packed seminar room close to 250 people on REIT Rush 2019 – is this still cheap to buy?
One page Summary of Singapore REIT market outlook for 2H 2019.
Kenny Loh is a Senior Consultant from Singapore Largest Independent Financial Advisor helping clients in building an investment portfolio for retirement. He specialised in Singapore REIT and has been conducting REIT investing courses for past 7 years.
He won the Top Investment Asset Under Advisory (AUA ) 2nd runner up in 2017 & 2018 and currently managing million of AUA. He also won the Best Practice Consultant Award in 2017. He can be contacted through email@example.com if you would like engage his service to personalise a diversified investment portfolio for your retirement, or restructure your current investment portfolio to better suit your needs and risk profile.