Lion-Phillip S-REIT ETF is the 3rd REIT ETF launched after Phillip SGX APAC Dividend Leaders REIT ETF and NikkoAM-StraitsTrading Asia ex Japan REIT ETF.
The following are the basic information for Lion-Phillip S-REIT ETF.
- Tracked Index: Morningstar® Singapore REIT Yield Focus Index
- Indicative DPU Yield (Net) = 4.7% (after tax and management fee)
- Dividend Distribution: Paid semi-annually at the manager’s discretion
- Manager: Lion Global Investors Limited
- Sub Manager: Phillip Capital Management (S) Ltd
- Trustee: HSBC Institutional Trust Services (Singapore) Limited
I did a comparison if we DIY the REIT portfolio ourselves by mirroring the security weighting of the index and we can achieve 5.84% Gross Dividend Yield (exclude commission if we were to buy all 23 REITs).
If we have capital of more than $100,000, we can DIY our own portfolio and achieve higher net return (net off commission) than the 4.7% indicative yield of Lion-Phillip S-REIT ETF.
Checkout how to achieve higher return by DIY your own Singapore REITs portfolio.
Alternatively, you can check out REITs Portfolio Advisory here.