Original post from https://mystocksinvesting.com
Singapore REIT Price / NAV Range Chart base on Nov 5, 2018 Singapore REITs Table.
See last Singapore REITs Price/NAV here to see the changes.
Disclaimer: This chart is NOT a recommendation to buy or sell. Do NOT use it if you don’t understand how to interpret it.
I have some free time in Nov & Dec because I am not conducting any REIT class or investment seminars in these two months. I will offer compliment Investment Portfolio Review for 5 of my blog readers (First come first served). You can send me your request to email@example.com with the following 4 information:
(1) Your Risk Profile (Conservative, Moderate or Aggressive)
(2) Your Investment Objective & What do you want to achieve (e.g. $2000 per month passive income, 5% p.a. capital gain, etc)
(3) Your Investment Time Horizon
(4) Your Investment Statement (e.g. unit trust holding, CDP statement, etc)
Based on the above information, I will give you my view on:
(1) Whether your current investment portfolio is suitable to you
(2) Risk Assessment of your current portfolio
Check below on other events: