FTSE ST Real Estate Investment Trusts (FTSE ST REIT Index) decreases from 695.93 to 688.7 (-1.04%) compare to last post on Singapore REIT Fundamental Comparison Table on Jan 3, 2016. The index is consolidating in a Symmetrical Triangle pattern. The long term trend remains down as the index is trading below 200D SMA which is also sloping down.
Latest ranking of the FTSE ST Real Estate Investment Index’s components base on Market Capitalisation as followed:
Top 5 Market Cap Singapore REIT:
- CapitaMall Trust
- Ascendas REIT
- Suntec REIT
- CapitaCom Trust
- Keppel REIT
- Price/NAV reduces from 0.93 to 0.91 (Singapore Overall REIT sector is under value now)
- Distribution Yield increases from 7.36% to 7.60% (take note that this is lagging number). More than half of Singapore REITs (25 out of 38) have Distribution Yield > 7%. Current yield is attractive but dangerous to make investing decision purely base on the yield. Past performance does NOT equal to future performance.
- Gearing Ratio increases from 34.78% to 35.11%. 23 out of 37 have Gearing Ratio more than 35%.
- Most overvalue is Parkway Life (Price/NAV = 1.36), followed by Ascendas iTrust (Price/NAV = 1.25).
- Most undervalue (base on NAV) is Fortune REIT (Price/NAV = 0.61), followed by Keppel REIT (Price/NAV = 0.63), Far East HTrust (Price/NAV = 0.66) and OUE Commercial REIT (Price/NAV = 0.66).
- Higher Distribution Yield is Croesus RTrust (10.19%), followed by Lippo Malls Trust (9.94%)
- Highest Gearing Ratio is Croesus Retail Trust (47.6%) followed by iREIT Global (43.4%)
Disclaimer: The above table is best used for “screening and shortlisting only”. It is NOT for investing (Buy / Sell) decision. To learn how to use the table and make investing decision, Sign up next REIT Investing Seminar here to learn how to choose a fundamentally strong REIT for long term investing for passive income generation.
- Singapore Interest Rate increases from 0.23% to 0.72%
- 1 month increases from 0.98806% to 1.13025%
- 3 month increases from 1.13700% to 1.25300%
- 6 month increases from 1.19175% to 1.31475%
- 12 month increases from 1.31525% to 1.43800%
Technically the Singapore REITs sectors is trading in a consolidation or down trend direction. Some REITs with good fundmental have reached a very attractive valuation and yield level. As the general investment sentiment is weak, it is a good time to start your shopping list to build a retirement portfolio for Passive Cash Flow.
Singapore REIT is still one of the best instrument for investment which can generate consistent and predictable passive income for our retirement. If you want to learn how to select a SAFE REITs with predictable and consistent distribution payout, enter at the right price and right time, and understand what are the down side risks, come and join the seminar on How to Invest in Singapore REIT to generate Passive Income.