Market Indices PE Ratio for Major Stock Exchange globally
- US: Dow Jones Industrial, S&P500, NASDAQ, Russell 2000
- Europe: FTSE100, CAC40, DAX
- Asia: KLCI, STI, HangSeng, ASX200, CSI 300, JCI, SET, KOPSI, NIKKEI 225, SENSEX, TWSE, NZX50, PSEi
Note: I am unable to get PB Ratio from Bloomberg as Bloomberg changes the website layout. Still yet to find the way to extract the PB Ratio. Thus, PB Ratio will be removed from this table for the time being.
Dow Jones Industrial, S&P500 and NASDAQ are in the sideway consolidation mode but still above 200D SMA. Average PE ratio decreases from 21.30 to 21.17. Most of the stock market now are overvalue now. January Barometer is bearish and VIX closed at 20.97 for January 2015.
See Jan 2015 Global Stock Market PE Ratio here.
- PE = Price Per Earning
- PB = Price To Book Value
Dow Jones Industrial, S&P500, NASDAQ, Russel 2000 Charts
- INDU, SPX, COMP are still on uptrend but showing dangerous reversal chart pattern. Currently INDU & SPX are just sitting on neckline support of Head and Shoulders; COMP is showing Multiple Tops pattern.
- RUT is consolidating sideway within a Rectangle.
Past 1 Month Sector Performance
If you want to understand how to conduct the above stock market analysis, how and where to find the free (and right) data from internet, how to analyse the data, how to combine all the analysis to form an own opinion to predict the stock market next moment? How to use the Yield Curve to anticipate the stock market movement. Check out the Fundamental Analysis Class here.