Global Stock Market Indices PE Ratio At a Glance (9 July 2015)
Market Indices PE Ratio for Major Stock Exchange globally
- US: Dow Jones Industrial, S&P500, NASDAQ, Russell 2000
- Europe: FTSE100, CAC40, DAX
- Asia: KLCI, STI, HangSeng, ASX200, CSI 300, JCI, SET, KOPSI, NIKKEI 225, SENSEX, TWSE, NZX50, PSEi
- PE = Price Per Earning
See May 2015 Global Stock Market PE Ratio here.
Dow Jones Industrial, S&P500 and NASDAQ are closed to historical high and seems like topping in process. Average PE ratio decreases from 22.01 to 20.33 after the recent huge sell down of the China Stock Market and Greece Debt Crisis. Most stock market are overvalue now. VIX spiked to 19.66 due to Greece debt default on IMF and need another round of bailout. Will Greece debt crisis and China Market Crash lead to the Worldwide Stock Market Crash? We as retail investors have to watch Bond Yield, Market Valuation and the stock charts closely to prepare ourselves for the big shock.
Dow Jones Industrial, S&P500, NASDAQ, Russel 2000 Charts
- $INDU and $SPX have just broken the 200D SMA support after forming multiple tops. Have to watch closely whether Dow Jones Industrial and S&P500 can move above the 200D SMA again else this is a bearish signal.
- $COMPQ are still on uptrend and immediate support at 4,800 (200D SMA).
- $RUT is consolidating sideway and immediate support at about 1,200 (200D SMA).
- $TRAN is Dow Jones Transportation Index. The index is currently on the down trend.
- DIA, SPY, QQQ and IWM are the Indices ETF. IYT is Dow Jones Transportation ETF.
Past 1 Month Sector Performance
If you want to understand how to conduct the above stock market analysis (PE Ratio, PB Ratio), how and where to find the free (and right) data from internet, how to analyse the data, how to combine all the analysis to form an own opinion to predict the stock market next moment? How to use the Yield Curve to anticipate the stock market movement. Check out the Fundamental Analysis Class here.