A quarter into 2022, we are experiencing significant market volatility due to rising interest rates and war; compounded by the on-going COVID pandemic. How should my investment portfolio look like during these times? Do view my webinar below (starting from my section, timestamps below) to learn more.
Introduction (Kenny Loh) (1:12:34)
Personalizing your Diversified Investment Portfolio (1:13:51)
What you should consider when constructing your investment portfolio (1:14:15)
- Your Investment Objective
- Risk Profile
- Time Horizon
- Current Financial Situation
- Future Considerations
- Work Commitment
- Other Priorities
Identifying Suitable Asset Classes for you (1:19:47)
- Higher Risk Higher Return vs Lower Risk Lower Return Asset Classes
- Types of Asset Classes: Cash (Savings), Bonds, Real Estate, REITs, ETFs, Unit Trusts, Equities, Alternative Investments, Digital Currency.
An Overview on Available Investment Solutions (1:20:35)
- How to Invest in these Asset Classes
- Funds? ETFs? Unit Trusts? Cryptocurrency Funds?
- Using SRS and CPFOA Funds, what can/should you invest in?
Selecting the Right Investment Products (1:23:16)
- Investing: Do-It-Yourself method vs Advisory method
Examples on Investment Portfolio Allocation
Example 1: Portfolio for Aggressive Capital Growth (1:24:13)
- High Risk, High Return
Performance of Non-Market Correlated Alternative Investment (1:25:45)
- Digital Assets & Private Equity
Thematic Investing (1:27:28)
- Investing in different sectors, different regions, different asset classes
Example 2: Portfolio for Dividend Payout (1:28:27)
- Stable Dividend, Low Volatility
Sani Hamid and Kenny Loh: A Personalized Investment Advisory (1:29:47)
- How our experience can help you create your Investment Portfolio
- Advisor Assisted Investment Planning (1:32:20)
- A. Advice on different Asset Classes, pros and cons of each (1:32:49)
- B. Training you to not act on your emotions (Think: Despite the March 2020 crash, did the stock market recover?)
- C. Why you shouldn’t ‘copy-and-paste’ other’s investment portfolios (1:34:00)
- D. Ensuring non-correlation between asset classes (when one falls, the other doesn’t) (1:34:35)
- E. Extensive Research and Investment Experience (1:35:17)
- How to contact me
A quarter into 2022, we are experiencing significant market volatility due to rising interest rates and war; compounded by the on-going COVID pandemic.
- The markets seem to have bottomed out, or has it?
- Should you stay out of the markets or should you buy?
We specially invited 2 expert practitioners to share with us their insights; to help us understand the latest issues, how they affect the markets, and what can we do regarding our portfolios.
- Sani Hamid (Director for Wealth Management, Financial Alliance)
- Kenny Loh (REITs & Portfolio Management Expert)
Bring your most pressing questions to ask Sani and Kenny.