LONGEST RUNNING REITS INVESTING COURSE IN SINGAPORE (Enhanced in 2017)
- Hands-on REITs investing course for passive income and capital gain
- How to pick Singapore REIT for Dividend Investing
- Duration: 3.5 hours
- Normal course fee: S$298
- Promo course fee: S$238 (Time limited offer) – Enter promo code: “BLOG” when you make payment
Upcoming REITs course:
- To enjoy the promo course fee, you must enter the Promo Code given above or given to you at an event or Web site, when you make payment.
- If you have attended my REITs course previously and would like to resit, please click here for details.
- Course Insights – article written by Tan Jia Hui from Shares Investment – Yahoo Finance 3 Tips to Increasing Returns on REITs Investment.
- Course Insights – article by kk. 新加坡信托选擇法
Fee Based Consultation: Build a REIT Portfolio to meet your Passive Income Goal
(1) Understanding your investing objective and your passive income goal
(2) Analyse your Personal Investing Risk Profile
(3) Recommend a suitable Asset Allocation to you, and assess what is the right allocation % of REIT in your portfolio base on your current financial health and life stage. ** Note: this is an important step because this is Risk Management for your own investment **
(4) Personalise a diversified REIT portfolio with risk minimizing strategies
(5) REITs recommendation and allocation for your portfolio
(6) Help you to monitor and manage your REIT portfolio (i.e. I do all the works for you) – annual advisory fee applied (optional).
Send me an email firstname.lastname@example.org if you are interested.
- Mr. Loh is a very friendly guy who is more than willing to share with us his knowledge. One good thing about his lessons is that he explains the terms so clearly that you do not need to have the technical background to understand. — Ernest Lim, Engineer
- The REITs session is truly value-for-money. It offers attendee a simple and effective way to understand Singapore REITs investment without up-selling and hype like most typical property and investment courses out there. — Ignatius Lee, Director
- I really enjoyed your informative presentation with profitable takeaway value and am happy to refer business to your upcoming REIT seminars. The price is very reasonable. I posted on the front page my weekly client letter which mentions your program on www.traderstruthrevealed.com. — Bill Wermine, Licensed Fund Manager
Key Learning Points
- What is REIT (Real Estate Investment Trust)?
- How to read the FTSE ST Real Estate Investment Trust Index?
- Understanding Different Types of REIT
- Fundamental Analysis and Understanding Important Financial Ratio (Market Cap, PE Ratio, NAV, Gearing Ratio, Distribution Yield)
- Analyse the Quality & Dividend Sustainability of REIT (Tenant Mix, Occupancy Rate, WALE, Debt Expiry Profile)
- Risk Assessment of the REIT
- Valuation of the REIT (Undervalue, Overvalue or Fair Value)
- Entry & Exit using Simple Trend Analysis
Giving talk to 150 investors in Investor Inner Circle Monthly Meeting
RHB-SIAS-SGX Investor Education Program at SGX
Singapore REIT Class at SGX
Singapore REIT Market Update at Wealth Academy Investor Inner Circles, Online Traders Club (OTCS) & CIMB