GE seems that has failed to break the 200D MA resistance. This 200D MA resistance is also a 23.6% Fibonacci Retracement Level. The chart pattern also suggested GE has broken down from a wedge pattern with a target price of $13. This is a good candidate to short by buying PUT option.
DBS is trying to break out from the wedge. It may also bounce back from the wedge resistance because there is no volume to support the breakout and go up to $14.7 target price.
DBS stock may go up in the short term because all Six Standard Technical Indicators show bullish strengths.
- Stock price above 20D, 50D and 200D MA.
- Stock price at upper Bollinger Band.
- Stock price on top of Parabolic SAR.
- MACD just had the crossover and stay on the upper half.
- RSI is rising above 50 level.
- Stochastic is rising and moving into 80 level.
However, I am sticking to my original plan for not buying DBS now due to the following reasons:
- DBS is definately not at the low base on historical chart.
- The whole market is due for correction. STI index is not showing strength to break the 2700 resistance level. For the past few days, STI opened up and faced selling off in the evening. STI also did not show big response although DOW and S&P500 showed positive movement.
- DBS volume is dropping.
- Probability of going down is higher than going up.
My constant reminder to myself:
- Buy Low Sell High
- What comes down, must go up. What goes up, must come down.
So, I am not in the hurry. Furthermore, there are so many stocks for me to choose to invest. That’s the reason why I am doing so many stock analysis especially on blue chips recently.