AUD / SGD has started an up trend after finding a bottom at 0.98282. There are a lot of rooms for AUD to move up against SGD.
- Good news if you are holding Aussie Dollar.
- Good news if you are holding any investment in Australia.
- Bad news if you have children study in Australia.
- Bad news if you want to travel to Australia for holiday.
The AUD/SGD trend reversal may be telling something:
- Commodity has bottomed up
- China economy has bottomed up and recovering. China Manufacturing PMI is on expansion mode now and the trend is up.
Summary: Opportunities for investment if you know how to spot them!
See other Events here. https://mystocksinvesting.com/events/
AUD / SGD looks like Rebounded at the Rising Wedge’s Support at about $1.00. This is also a round number psychological support. Base on chart pattern, AUD / SGD is expected to move up to $1.04 (Rising Wedge Resistance)
Original post from https://mystocksinvesting.com