On the 20th July, I spoke in the SGX Auditorium in the first part of this physical seminar. In case you’ve missed it, below is the replay of the seminar.
Tailored for yield-investing investors, particularly investors holding T-bills, this seminar delves into a comparative analysis of T-bills and Singapore Real Estate Investment Trusts (REITs).
This session aims to provide investors with a comprehensive understanding of the benefits and risks associated with both T-bills and REITs. Join us at this seminar as we explore how Singapore REITs offer a compelling yield alternative, potential capital appreciation, and diversification benefits.
By going through the market outlook and case studies, investors will gain insights on how to optimize portfolios for yield generation, in the face of changing interest rate dynamics.
Don’t miss this opportunity to explore the potential of yield-investing through REITs!
1:48 Maximizing Yield – T-Bills vs. Singapore REITs in a Changing Interest Rate Landscape (Kenny Loh)
- A yield comparison between S-REITS vs T-bills
- S-REITS or T-bills would perform well where there is an interest rate cut
- Risks & opportunities of these two asset classes
33:03 Asia-Pacific and Singapore REITS – Features, Products, investment considerations (Tan Teck Leng)
- An overview of the landscape of REITS globally
- Attractive features of REITS
- Investment considerations: ETFs vs Unit Trusts
55:05 Q&A – Questions Answered:
- US Office and Downtown Real Estate: Why are these sectors beaten down? (55:05)
- REIT ETFs: When there are corporate actions for REITs, what will the ETF managers do? (59:15)
- If I’m a beginner, should I start with REITs or ETFs? (1:02:00)
Kenny Loh is a Wealth Advisory Director and REITs Specialist of Singapore’s top Independent Financial Advisor. He helps clients construct diversified portfolios consisting of different asset classes from REITs, Equities, Bonds, ETFs, Unit Trusts, Private Equity, Alternative Investments, Digital Assets and Fixed Maturity Funds to achieve an optimal risk adjusted return. Kenny is also a CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER, SGX Academy REIT Trainer, Certified IBF Trainer of Associate REIT Investment Advisor (ARIA) and also invited speaker of REITs Symposium and Invest Fair.