For my team member.
- Current Price: $373.80
- Current PE: 17.82
Fundamental Analysis (base on FY10)
- Gross Margin: 39.38%
- Net Margin: 21.48%
- ROA: 22.8%
- ROE: 35.3%
- Current Ratio: 2.1
- Debt to Equity: Net Cash
- Cash Flow Growth Rate (1-3 Years) = 19.35%
- Cash Flow Growth Rate (4-10 Years) = 15% (capped)
- Beta = 1.34
- Discount Rate = 7%
- Discounted Cash Flow Model Intrinsic Value = $412.98
- Breakout from consolidation pattern and 52 weeks high resistance at $363.30.
- Apple stock price is trading above 20D, 50D and 200D MA.
- 20D crosses above 50D MA.
- Need to monitor whether Apple can stay above the Immediate Support (resistance turned support) at $363.30.
- 2nd support at about $342 (20D MA and also the resistance turned support).
- Since Apple stock is currently under value, can start accumulating when the stock pull back to the support level (provided support is not broken).