DRYS has just broken all 3 Moving Averages resistance lines in the month of Nov. Current chart pattern looks bullish with 20D MA rising very fast to crossover 200D MA soon. As long as DRYS stays above the 200D MA support of about $4.90, DRYS will probably start a nice bull run from now onwards. Note that DRYS has a tendancy to go on Parabolic Curve bull run base on the past chart pattern. Sit tight and hope everyone can enjoy this nice ride! Check out the historical high of DRYS and your eyes will pop out!
- Genting Singapore Fibonacci Retracement Support: $2.15
- Genting Singapore Fibonacci Retracement Resistance: $2.559
A parabolic curve chart pattern is still observed on Genting Singapore.
Genting Singapore Stock Chart is Showing Reversal Pattern after the Parabolic Curve.
Why am I happy? Because I want to wait for the right entry to buy this highly speculative stock. I am not chasing current Genting Singapore share because the current price has already violated my rule:
- Never chase the price
- Buy Low Sell High. Current level is definitely NOT low….. I am quite surprised someone has the rule of “Buy High and Sell even Higher”. Good luck to them!
- Genting Singapore’s chart is showing Parabolic Curve. I am not a high risk taker when I see this chart pattern.
- When people is greedy, I should be fearful. When people is fearful, I should be greedy.
Ladies and Gentlemen, let the Roller Coaster show begins! ….
Let see whether history repeat itself and start a deep correction!