FTSE ST Real Estate Investment Trusts (FTSE ST REIT Index) increases from 720.26 to 724.47 (-0.58%) compare to last post on Singapore REIT Fundamental Comparison Table on Mar 2, 2016. The index has broken above 200D SMA resistance at about 722 and is currently trading above the 200D SMA. However, it is important to take note that the 200D SMA slope is still pointing down. SGX S-REIT (REIT.SI) Index at 1106.17.
- Price/NAV increases from 0.93 to 0.94 (Singapore Overall REIT sector is under value now)
- Distribution Yield increases from 7.40% to 7.44% (take note that this is lagging number). More than half of Singapore REITs (22 out of 37) have Distribution Yield > 7%. Current yield is attractive but dangerous to make investing decision purely base on the yield. Past performance does NOT equal to future performance.
- Gearing Ratio remains at 35.15%. 23 out of 37 have Gearing Ratio more than 35%.
- Most overvalue is Parkway Life (Price/NAV = 1.42), followed by Ascendas iTrust (Price/NAV = 1.37).
- Most undervalue (base on NAV) is Fortune REIT (Price/NAV = 0.64), followed by Far East HTrust (Price/NAV = 0.67) and OUE Commercial REIT (Price/NAV = 0.67).
- Higher Distribution Yield is OUE HTrust (10.63%) followed by Lippo Malls Trust (10.13%)
- Highest Gearing Ratio is Croesus Retail Trust (46.3%) followed by iREIT Global (42.6%)
Disclaimer: The above table is best used for “screening and shortlisting only”. It is NOT for investing (Buy / Sell) decision. To learn how to use the table and make investing decision, Sign up next REIT Investing Seminar here to learn how to choose a fundamentally strong REIT for long term investing for passive income generation.