It can go either way for SGX. Anyway, just need to wait for the release of quarterly earning result before deciding how to trade SGX.
Bullish Sign from the Chart:
- SGX rebound from 61.8% FR and looks like this support level is good from past 3 sessions.
- 2 consecutive Inverted Hammers candlesticks pattern were formed at this support level, indicate potential reversal.
- If this 61.8% Fibonacci Retracement Level is a good support, SGX has potential to reach 161.8% (about $8.00) in a few months time.
- 200D SMA support is at about $6.70 indicates limited down side risk.
- Dividend Yield of about 4% paid out quarterly should limit the selling pressure.
Bearish Signs from the Chart:
- 2/5 EMA are both bearish on daily and weekly chart.
- Head & Shoulders chart pattern are form with neckline at about $6.85. Price target for the breakout is $6.50.
- Current price is below 20D and 50D SMA.
|Current P/E Ratio (ttm)||24.9634|
|Estimated P/E (06/2013 )||22.9630|
|Earnings Per Share (SGD) (ttm)||0.2732|
|Est. EPS (SGD) (06/2013)||0.2970|
|Est. PEG Ratio||3.6449|
|Market Cap (M SGD)||7,286.71|
|Shares Outstanding (M)||1,068.43|
|Enterprise Value (M SGD) (ttm)||6,589.03|
|Enterprise Value/EBITDA (ttm)||17.87|
|Dividend Indicated Gross Yield||3.96%|
|Next Earnings Announcement||10/18/2012|