Guest Post: Rebecca Goh
I will like to invite you to the above seminar (scroll down for the details of the seminar), we have specially flown in our Chief Global Ashraf Laidi from London this month. We have 2 timeslots to make things more convenient for you, do let me know if you will like to come as seats are limited!! Please indicate which timeslot you will like. Laidi regularly appears on CNBC TV (US, Europe, Arabia and Asia/Pacific), Bloomberg TV (US, Asia/Pacific, France and Spain), BNN, PBSs Nightly Business Report, and BBC. His insights also appear in the Financial Times, the Wall Street Journal, Barrons, the New York Times, Marketwatch, TheStreet.com, Futures, and a host of other international publications. Besides his habitual media appearances and seminars in English, Laidi has given numerous interviews in Arabic, French, and Spanish to audiences spanning from Canada, Central America and Asia/Pacific.
Draghi Buys Bonds, Fed Buys Time (September 6, 2012 by Ashraf Laidi)
Charting Market Dynamics Through Noise & Action (Client Only, First Come First Served as Seats are Limited)
- Date: 29 September 2012
- Time: 9:30 am – 1:30 PM
- Venue: York Hotel, Level 2, Carlton Hall, 21 Mount Elizabeth, Singapore 228156
Charting the Final Quarter of the Year·
- Both the ECB & the Fed have supported markets by “talking” about “doing more” without actually delivering.
- Will markets force their hands as China cools off & the US nears its presidential Elections?· Where is EURUSD in its cycle? Has Aussie finally topped out? ·
- Gold attempts its 4th straight monthly gain. The last time this happened nearly 2 years ago. What has changed?
Understanding Intermarket Correlations & Risk Appetite·
- Integrating Equity Indices with Forex to improve confidence·
- Which currencies outperform during the changing fortunes of risk appetite?
Top Down Approach of Multi-Time Frame Analysis·
- The importance of dissecting hourly, daily and weekly time perspectives in order to stay ahead of the market instead of chasing it·
- Combining Multi-time frame analysis with Intermarket dynamics
Intermarket Strategies and Understanding Cross Currency Flows
Laidi will discuss Top-Down vs. Bottom Up Intermarket Strategies How to obtain the signal from equities down to various currency pairs; & when to start from the currency base and onto equities and oil. He will also discuss understanding cross-currency flows via equity indices, gold, oil and bonds to gain better results than merely focusing on FX.
VENUE: CITY INDEX ASIA PTE LTD, 6 Battery Road, Standard Chartered Building, #20-01 , Singapore 049909 ( Nearest MRT Raffles Place)
DATE: 18th September and 20th September (same topic)
Time : 7 pm – 9 pm
City Index Asia Pte Ltd
6 Battery Road, #20-01
Telephone: +65 6826 9988
DID: +65 6826 9951