Rising interest rates have impacted global REITs over the past 2 years. Are rates expected to peak in 2024? Will this create an opportunity for a recovery in the REITs sector? Secure your seat for this exclusive in-person event to find out! Join us as industry experts unravel trends, challenges, and opportunities shaping Singapore’s REIT landscape in 2024. Delve into key topics such as sector performances, macroeconomic influences, and industry insights. Also engage in discussions, gain insights, and network with fellow investors and industry experts.
You will gain insights on:
- Sector Resilience Amid Economic Recovery: Discover how Singapore REITs are positioned for the year ahead. Explore insights into the resilience of different REIT sectors, identifying those that are well-positioned to ride varying market conditions.
- Navigating Risk and Opportunity: Gain strategies to navigate the intricate balance of risks and opportunities within the sector. Understand how to assess risk factors going into 2024 and learn to identify investment opportunities that align with the broader economic recovery.
- Date & Time: 27th January 2024, 10:00am – 1:00pm
Registration opens at 9:30am
- Location: SGX Auditorium, Level 2, SGX Centre 1, 2 Shenton Way
- Dress Code: Smart Casual
- Admission is free. Registration is required.