Noble Group has broken out from the Down Trend Channel resistance. This is the 1st sign of potential reversal pattern. Things to watch for the reversal confirmation:
- 20D & 50D starts to trend up.
- A Higher High, Higher Low chart pattern formation.
- Noble has to clear $1.17 resistance (38.2% Fibonacci Retracement Level)
- Potential formation of Inverted Head and Shoulders with neckline at $1.17.
Potential Entry Point (Long position):
- Noble pull back to form the Right Shoulder (Inverted Head and Shoulders)
- Breakout at $1.17 and turned this resistance to support level.
Original post by Marubozu from My Stocks Investing Journey.
|Current P/E Ratio (ttm)||9.8036|
|Relative P/E vs. FSSTI||0.6525|
|Earnings Per Share (USD) (ttm)||0.0871|
|Est. EPS (USD) (12/2014)||0.0730|
|Est. PEG Ratio||0.1893|
|Market Cap (M SGD)||7,784.08|
|Shares Outstanding (M)||6,739.47|
|30 Day Average Volume||26,969,120|
|Dividend Indicated Gross Yield||0.99%|
|Cash Dividend (USD)||0.0300|
|5 Year Dividend Growth||3.75%|
|Next Earnings Announcement||02/18/2015|