Global Stock Market Indices PE Ratio At a Glance (24 Jan 2017)
- US: Dow Jones Industrial, S&P500, NASDAQ, Russell 2000
- Europe: FTSE100, CAC40, DAX
- Asia: KLCI, STI, HangSeng, ASX200, CSI 300, JCI, SET, KOSPI, NIKKEI 225, SENSEX, TWSE, NZX50, PSEi
- Best Performer: Argentina Merval index up for 21.73% followed by Brazil IBX index up by 13.45%!.
- Worst Perfomer: Nikkei 225 down for -3.29% with PE Ratio of 25.25
- Singapore STI has the PE ratio of 12.17 compare to the rest of the world in the following table.
- Russia MICEX has the lowest PE ratio of 9.26 in the tracking table.
- Added Emerging Market Stock Market Indices: Mexico MEX IPC, Brazil IBX, Argentina MAR, Russia MICEX.
- EM (Emerging Market) rebounded strongly after last month sold off.
- PE = Price Per Earning
See Dec-2016 Global Stock Market PE Ratio here.
Original post from https://mystocksinvesting.com
See other event here. https://mystocksinvesting.com/events/