(1) The continued selling for Singapore REITs shift the bubbles to the left (slightly lower Price/NAV).
(2) Yield spread between Big cap and small cap has started to tigthen a little bit. Yield for a number of REITs have started to move up.
Disclaimer: The analysis is for Author own use and NOT to be used as Buy / Sell recommendation. Get a proper training on “How to use this Singapore REIT Bubble Charts?” here.
Original Post from https://mystocksinvesting.com
These Bubble Charts are used to show the “relative” position compare to other Singapore REITs.
Two visual bubble charts to pick and avoid:
- Undervalue Singapore REITs with High Distribution Yield** (Value Pick)
- Overvalue Singapore REITs with High Gearing Ratio (Risk Avoidance)
** Distribution Yield are lagging.
Compared to previous Singapore REIT Bubble Charts here.
- If you prefer to DIY your REITs Portfolio by selecting the right REITs for long term investing, you may consider the practical hands on REITs Investing Course.
- If you do not have time to do all the analysis and monitor the stock market, there is a solution for you … REITs Portfolio Advisory. I will help you to build a Diversified REITs portfolio for you. I will do all the work by selecting fundamental strong REIT, time the entry, monitor the quarterly earning performance, sell the weak REITs, etc. https://mystocksinvesting.com/course/private-portfolio-review/
- Singapore REITs is considered a Listed Alternative Investment. Read here why you should include a Non Market Correlated Alternative Investment in your investment portfolio to reduce volatility.
Also see other courses and seminars below.