INTRODUCTION TO SPH REIT
SPH REIT is a Singapore-based real estate investment trust (“REIT”) established principally to invest, directly or indirectly, in a portfolio of income-producing real estate which is used primarily for retail purposes in Asia-Pacific, as well as real estate-related assets.
- IPO Price = $0.85-$0.90
- Projected DPU Yield = 5.58%-5.79% (2013), 5.79% – 6% (2014)
- Number of Units = 308,884,000 (Page 44 of SPH REIT IPO Prospectus)
- NAV = Around S$0.89 –> IPO price is 0.9% Premium to the NAV.
- Total Debt = 840,892,000 (Page 43 Balance Sheet of SPH REIT IPO Prospectus)
- Total Asset = 3,116,166,000 (Page 43 Balance Sheet of SPH REIT IPO Prospectus)
- Gearing Ratio = 27%
Check out how to analyse SPH REIT here.
Comparison Table of Singapore REITs.
SPH REIT Structure
Distribution Yield Forecast
See detail SPH REIT IPO Prospectus.