Market Indices PE Ratio for Major Stock Exchange globally
- US: Dow Jones Industrial, S&P500, NASDAQ, Russell 2000
- Europe: FTSE100, CAC40, DAX
- Asia: KLCI, STI, HangSeng, ASX200, CSI 300, JCI, SET, KOSPI, NIKKEI 225, SENSEX, TWSE, NZX50, PSEi
- Best Performer: UK FTSE100 up for 10.76% with PE Ratio of 45.13
- Valuation of Global Stock Market is NOT cheap base on PE Ratio. Simple Average PE Ratio increases from 21.10 to 22.25.
- PE = Price Per Earning
See June 2016 Global Stock Market PE Ratio here.
US Stock Market Indices at historical high.
The down side risk is getting higher and higher every day with over valuation and index keeps breaking new high.
Original post from https://mystocksinvesting.com