20 July 2020
Money and Me: Ugly Duckling Earnings turning into Beautiful S- Reit swans ?
Michelle Martin speaks to Kenny Loh, REITS Specialist and Independent Financial Advisor to discuss the proposed merger of ESR REIT and Sabana REIT, EC World REIT and to give us an overview of the S-REIT index.
- 4 Heavenly King of Singapore REITs
- The Shariah Compliant-ness of Sabana REITs
- The Ugly Earning Seasons for Singapore REITs
Listen to previous market outlook interview here
- Money and Me: V for S-REITs?
- Money and Me: Will revenge spending help REITs?
- Money and Me: What REITs to Look out for?
- Money and Me: Crazy REIT Sales
Kenny Loh is a Senior Consultant and REITs Specialist of Singapore’s top Independent Financial Advisor. He helps clients construct diversified portfolios consisting of different asset classes from REITs, Equities, Bonds, ETFs, Unit Trusts, Private Equity, Alternative Investments and Fixed Maturity Funds to achieve an optimal risk adjusted return. Kenny is also a CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER, SGX Academy REIT Trainer, Certified IBF Trainer of Associate REIT Investment Advisor (ARIA) and also invited speaker of REITs Sympsosium and Invest Fair.
You can join my Telegram channel #REITirement – SREIT Singapore REIT Market Update and Retirement related news. https://t.me/REITirement