16 October 2020
Money and Me: Yield Generating Asset Classes
Michelle Martin speaks to Kenny Loh, REIT specialist and Independent Financial Advisor to discuss the REIT earnings season, Keppel DC REIT, Capitaland Commercial Trust, Asian stocks v US stocks with volatility ahead of the US elections, US President Trump proposing to add Chinese companies to a blacklist, issues ahead for Tencent and ANT Group and sectors to look out for.
- Q3 2020 REITs earning season
- US stocks in light of the upcoming elections
- REIT sectors to look out for
Listen to his previous market outlook interviews here:
- Money and Me: The REIT outlook within and beyond Singapore
- Money and Me: Ugly Duckling Earnings turning into Beautiful S- Reit swans?
- Money and Me: V for S-REITs?
- Money and Me: Will revenge spending help REITs?
- Money and Me: What REITs to Look out for?
- Money and Me: Crazy REIT Sales
Kenny Loh is a Senior Consultant and REITs Specialist of Singapore’s top Independent Financial Advisor. He helps clients construct diversified portfolios consisting of different asset classes from REITs, Equities, Bonds, ETFs, Unit Trusts, Private Equity, Alternative Investments and Fixed Maturity Funds to achieve an optimal risk adjusted return. Kenny is also a CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER, SGX Academy REIT Trainer, Certified IBF Trainer of Associate REIT Investment Advisor (ARIA) and also invited speaker of REITs Sympsosium and Invest Fair.
You can join my Telegram channel #REITirement – SREIT Singapore REIT Market Update and Retirement related news. https://t.me/REITirement