16 October 2020
Money and Me: Yield Generating Asset Classes
Michelle Martin speaks to Kenny Loh, REIT specialist and Independent Financial Advisor to discuss the REIT earnings season, Keppel DC REIT, Capitaland Commercial Trust, Asian stocks v US stocks with volatility ahead of the US elections, US President Trump proposing to add Chinese companies to a blacklist, issues ahead for Tencent and ANT Group and sectors to look out for.
- Q3 2020 REITs earning season
- US stocks in light of the upcoming elections
- REIT sectors to look out for
Listen to his previous market outlook interviews here:
- Money and Me: The REIT outlook within and beyond Singapore
- Money and Me: Ugly Duckling Earnings turning into Beautiful S- Reit swans?
- Money and Me: V for S-REITs?
- Money and Me: Will revenge spending help REITs?
- Money and Me: What REITs to Look out for?
- Money and Me: Crazy REIT Sales