Shortly into 2022, we already experienced significant market volatility. Do you know where are the risk and opportunities in 2022? Many analysts are already expecting Interest Rate Hikes to curb inflation growth. But how will that impact S-REITs? Do view my webinar below (starting from my section, timestamps below) to learn more.
2021 Market Recap
REIT Sector Performance in 2021, COVID Variant sell-offs (1:45:35)
Top 5 Best Performing S-REITs in 2021 (1:48:06)
The Interest Rate Hike
Fed Dot Plot, Rate Hikes are most likely going to happen (1:49:22)
Will the stock market crash due to the Interest Rate Hikes? (1:51:30)
Interest Rate Hikes are because the economy is doing well (1:51:57)
4 Ways that Interest Rate Hikes can affect S-REITs (1:53:57)
- Rental Income (1:54:36)
- Interest Expenses due to Cost of Debt being affected (1:59:17)
- Compression of Yield Spread (2:03:09)
- Historical REIT Index Performance during the previous Rate Hike (2:07:05)
Kenny’s Investing Strategy in 2022
Focus on your Personal Objectives (2:12:58)
REITs as an Investing Strategy (2:13:34)
Choose the Right S-REITs! (2:18:53)
Attactive REITs based on Valuation (Price/NAV) (2:20:08)
Undervalued does not mean it is a good REIT (Distribution Growth) (2:21:59)
OTCS Special Market Outlook 2022
- 2021 saw many market recoveries & S&P500 making new high
Despite ongoing COVID-19 issues.
- Will the markets crash in 2022, or climb higher?
Shortly into 2022, we already experienced significant market volatility.
Do you know where are the risk and opportunities in 2022?
OTCS invited 3 expert practitioners to share with us their market outlook for 2022; where are the risks and the opportunities in the Singapore and Global markets.
- Pan Jingyi (Economics Associate Director, IHS Markit)
– PMI (Purchasing Managers’ Index) developments and signals for the market.
– Top 2022 predictions by IHS Markit.
- Ian Low
– Bonds, REITs, STI
- Kenny Loh
Bring your most pressing questions about Stocks, REITs, Bonds, Global Macro as we will have a Q&A segment for you to get your answers.