23 November 2020
Money and Me: An overview of S-REITS, value rotations and REITS paying out higher dividends
Michelle Martin speaks to Kenny Loh, REIT Specialist and Independent Financial Advisor to discuss an overview of the REIT sector, value rotations, SGX Reg Co statement that REITS must do all they can to boost investor confidence, whether Ascendas REIT is a good buy and REITS that are paying out more dividends.
- Ascendas REIT’s preferential offering
- Why Hospitality and Retail REITs are rallying
- Why some REITs are at all-time high prices despite Covid-19
Listen to his previous market outlook interviews here:
- Money and Me: The REIT outlook within and beyond Singapore
- Money and Me: Ugly Duckling Earnings turning into Beautiful S- Reit swans?
- Money and Me: V for S-REITs?
- Money and Me: Will revenge spending help REITs?
- Money and Me: What REITs to Look out for?
- Money and Me: Crazy REIT Sales
Kenny Loh is a Senior Consultant and REITs Specialist of Singapore’s top Independent Financial Advisor. He helps clients construct diversified portfolios consisting of different asset classes from REITs, Equities, Bonds, ETFs, Unit Trusts, Private Equity, Alternative Investments and Fixed Maturity Funds to achieve an optimal risk adjusted return. Kenny is also a CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER, SGX Academy REIT Trainer, Certified IBF Trainer of Associate REIT Investment Advisor (ARIA) and also invited speaker of REITs Sympsosium and Invest Fair.
You can join my Telegram channel #REITirement – SREIT Singapore REIT Market Update and Retirement related news. https://t.me/REITirement