5 April 2021
Money and Me: What’s the link between bond yields and S-REITs?
Michelle Martin and Kenny Loh, REIT Specialist and Certified Financial Planner discuss the link between S-REITs and bond yields, residential property in Singapore, how have REITs performed so far and REITs benefitting from improvement in Singapore’s economy.
- The rise in 10-Year Government Bond yields
- How have REITs been performing so far in 2021
- Sell-off of large market capitalisation S-REITs.
- Price/NAV correlation with Data Centers for Industrial REITs
Listen to his previous market outlook interviews here:
- Money and Me: REITS that did well in 2020 (December 2020)
- Money and Me: An overview of S-REITS, value rotations and REITS paying out higher dividends (November 2020)
- Money and Me: Yield Generating Asset Classes (October 2020)
- Money and Me: The REIT outlook within and beyond Singapore (August 2020)
- Money and Me: Ugly Duckling Earnings turning into Beautiful S- Reit swans? (July 2020)
- Money and Me: V for S-REITs? (June 2020)
- Money and Me: Will revenge spending help REITs? (May 2020)
- Money and Me: What REITs to Look out for? (April 2020)
- Money and Me: Crazy REIT Sales (March 2020)