21 September 2021
Money and Me: China’s Evergrande Group property and the spillover in the property market, breaking down what CapitaLand Invest means for the investor and global REITs to watch
How diversified is CapitaLand Invest’s portfolio? Will we see more of REIM’s list? Are there buying opportunities in the S-REIT market with Covid cases on the uptick?
Michelle Martin finds out with Kenny Loh, REIT Specialist and Independent Financial Advisor.
- The listing of of Capitaland Invest (9CI)
- Will more Real Estate Investment Managers list in the future?
- Will China’s Evergrande situation affect REIT sentiment?
Listen to his previous market outlook interviews here:
- Money and Me: Are retail and hospitality aggressive plays given the pace of reopening? (August 2021)
- Money and Me: Which REITs have seen a limited impact on occupancy during COVID? (July 2021)
- Money and Me: An overview of the REIT performance (June 2021)
- Money and Me: S-REIT’s: which are most likely and which least likely to be affected by new social restrictions? (May 2021)
- Money and Me: What’s the link between bond yields and S-REITs? (April 2021)
- Money and Me: REITS that did well in 2020 (December 2020)
- Money and Me: An overview of S-REITS, value rotations and REITS paying out higher dividends (November 2020)
- Money and Me: Yield Generating Asset Classes (October 2020)
- Money and Me: The REIT outlook within and beyond Singapore (August 2020)
- Money and Me: Ugly Duckling Earnings turning into Beautiful S- Reit swans? (July 2020)
- Money and Me: V for S-REITs? (June 2020)
- Money and Me: Will revenge spending help REITs? (May 2020)
- Money and Me: What REITs to Look out for? (April 2020)
- Money and Me: Crazy REIT Sales (March 2020)