19 May 2021
Money and Me: S-REIT’s: which are most likely and which least likely to be affected by new social restrictions?
Michelle Martin and Kenny Loh, REIT Specialist and Independent Financial Advisor discuss an overview of the S-REIT space, S-REITs that are less likely to be affected by the heightened restrictions, REITS exposed to US and European markets and buying opportunities.
- Kenny’s opinion on the May 14th S-REITs sell-off
- How will S-REITs be affected due to the tightened COVID-19 restrictions in Singapore
- S-REITs vs global equities in May 2021
Listen to his previous market outlook interviews here:
- Money and Me: What’s the link between bond yields and S-REITs? (April 2021)
- Money and Me: REITS that did well in 2020 (December 2020)
- Money and Me: An overview of S-REITS, value rotations and REITS paying out higher dividends (November 2020)
- Money and Me: Yield Generating Asset Classes (October 2020)
- Money and Me: The REIT outlook within and beyond Singapore (August 2020)
- Money and Me: Ugly Duckling Earnings turning into Beautiful S- Reit swans? (July 2020)
- Money and Me: V for S-REITs? (June 2020)
- Money and Me: Will revenge spending help REITs? (May 2020)
- Money and Me: What REITs to Look out for? (April 2020)
- Money and Me: Crazy REIT Sales (March 2020)
Kenny Loh is a Senior Consultant and REITs Specialist of Singapore’s top Independent Financial Advisor. He helps clients construct diversified portfolios consisting of different asset classes from REITs, Equities, Bonds, ETFs, Unit Trusts, Private Equity, Alternative Investments and Fixed Maturity Funds to achieve an optimal risk adjusted return. Kenny is also a CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER, SGX Academy REIT Trainer, Certified IBF Trainer of Associate REIT Investment Advisor (ARIA) and also invited speaker of REITs Sympsosium and Invest Fair.
You can join my Telegram channel #REITirement – SREIT Singapore REIT Market Update and Retirement related news. https://t.me/REITirement